How do I share tasks with colleagues?
The task function on Forward can be used in a number of ways to suit how you and your team want to manage your jobs list. The real-time updates can enable better teamwork. The task function can also be useful when you need to remotely request tasks to people outside your team and can be incorporated into the process of sharing a patient profile with that individual.
Who can I assign a task to?
- Any individual in your team
- The team itself so that it can be actioned by anyone in the group
How do I create a task?
📌 From the app homepage, follow these steps to utilise photographs within the patient profile functionality:
- Click the green + button in the bottom right hand corner
- Select ‘New Task’
- Enter details of the task and assign to a patient
- Assign the task to an individual or team
- Set the priority of the task
- Click done
You can view your tasks on the landing page by clicking tasks.
If you have any problems accessing information in tasks, it is likely because the patient profile has not been assigned to a team you are part of. If you are having problems, please get in touch with our team and we can help sort this out for you quickly. 👩🏼💻