Can I share patient identifiable information?
Yes, you can share patient identifiable information on Forward because:
- All the messages you send are end to end encrypted both in transit and at rest
- None of the information you share on Forward is stored permanently on your personal device
- Everything is held on UK based secure servers
- Forward meets all of the NHS Digital guidelines
- Forward is pin protected and its security features make it GMC compliant
Using WhatsApp, SMS or non-NHS.net email is not secure enough to send patient identifiable information. Every health professional is personally responsible for protecting patient data. If you would like any materials on this, then please get in touch with us.
We are always happy to discuss any questions you have or provide you with more information, just get in touch 👉🏼 firstname.lastname@example.org 👩🏼💻👨🏾💻