My NHS email is not recognised by Forward
Forward is only accessible by whitelisted domains recognised as those of NHS Trusts or NHS Organisations. The emails that are currently accepted are NHS.net and Trust email addresses (trust.nhs.uk).
If the domain from your Trust or Organisation is not recognised, it may be that we have not activated it yet. Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check this out for you.
Once I have entered my secure NHS email address what should I do next?
- Enter secure NHS email address
- Check NHS email inbox for the authentication link
- This link only lasts 24 hours
- If you do not receive it, then please check your junk folder
- Click the link and create your Forward profile