My organisation doesn’t have an NHS email, what do I do?
The Forward NHS network is only accessible by whitelisted domains recognised as those of NHS Trusts or NHS Organisations.
The emails that are currently accepted are:
- NHS.net email addresses
- Trust domains: trust.nhs.uk
What about if you are not an NHS organisation?
Please get in touch and we can discuss setting up a private network for you. This would have the following benefits:
- Bespoke directory for your organisation’s network
- Held separately to our current NHS network
- Full audit trail
- Organisation dashboard with data analytics
- Bespoke interoperability with existing systems
Read more here about Forward’s packages.
To discuss this further, please email email@example.com and we can discuss this further with you. We can also set you up an account on our Test Hospital Network so that you can preview the Forward functionality.